What do you know about Paris? And what do you and your students know about the Paris agreement? Find out with this fun lesson, in which students B1 upwards will:
- Compare what they know on these topics
- Watch a video to find out about the Paris agreement
- improve their ‘multimedia literacy’ focusing on combinations of image, video, voice, music and text
- Discuss what can be done to stop climate change
- Make a presentation on ‘turning aspiration into action’
Click below for the lesson. The teacher’s notes are included!