This month is #PlasticFreeJuly
Learn about it and improve your English with this activity.
- watch a video
- look at vocabulary from the video
- read the ingredients for plastic free products you can make
- Create and share an advertising poster
Are you ready? Enlarge the presentation below and scroll through to do the activity.
Why not celebrate youth having a voice and making demands with this lesson to mark the occasion? This works well with teens and adults at B1 level and above.
- make predictions about a picture of young people on strike
- read a set of demands created by young people about action on the climate emergency
- create their own set of demands on a topic of importance to themselves