What have you got planned for June 8th, World Oceans Day? How about a lesson on this important occasion for children B1 level and above. In it learners will:
- Learn about our oceans and how to protect them
- Learn the names of sea creatures
- Watch two short videos on the topic and answer questions.
Are you ready? Click on the presentation below and press > to go from page to page. Have fun!
Try this activity, watch a great video and learn lots of vocabulary on a surprising topic! It is for B2 learners and above, adult and teens. In it you will:
- Practice listening comprehension
- Learn collocations on the topic of relationships
- Discuss questions about what to do on World Environment Day.
Just click on the picture below and enjoy the lesson. The materials open in a new tab. Note the lesson continues after the video.
When was the last time you felt the freedom of riding a bike? So many of us have not felt it since childhood. Let’s celebrate the bicycle for World Bicycle Day in this lesson for B1 and above.
In this lesson we:
- Discuss celebrations and parties
- Watch a charming video of friends organising a party and we stealthily bring in the topic of bicycles
- Read about June 3rd, World bicycle day, on the United Nations website
- Discuss and role-play a bicycle event in our local area for the occasion.